Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Master Cleanse ..Round 2

Hey there ladies and Gents. I decided to venture back into the world of blogging. In July of 2010 I decided to try the infamous Master Cleanse. I read many blogs, reviews and watched many Master Cleanse Journeys on YT, I felt it was time.

Although I was very skeptical at first because I really do not believe in fad diets, I did my research and felt why not give it a shot? Now the main reason for me doing this cleanse was for detox reasons. The master cleanse should only be use as a form of detoxification and a jump start to a healthy life style of your choice.

I did the Master Cleanses for the minimum according to the original guide( "The Master Cleanser" by Stanley Burroughs) for 10 days. And I must admit it was not a difficult a task as I was expecting. Now I will not go into detail of my past cleanse. I do have it however documented on my Youtube Channel Ebonydivine1



Now that the holidays are over I plan on going on this mini journey for a second time. I feel like this time will be harder, don't ask me why. Hopefully after this round I can start my healthier lifestyle and stick with it.

Welcome to re-opening of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment