Thursday, January 6, 2011

Master Cleanse Round 2: Day 3

Ok so day 3 is winding down. Today wasn't too bad. I was a little moody but I'm not sure if it was because of the cleanse or not. Right not my man is eating and yeah its making me feel hungry lol but its nothing I can't handle. I'll just make another cup of my lemonade and everything should be okay(I hope).

On this cleanse I don't want to do anything but just stay inside, like really whats the point of going out anyway its not like I can eat anything. Its funny how much food is incorporated in our social lives. If I were to meet up with friends or even go out with my man we usually and most likely end up getting something to eat. So right now I am kind of a recluse until this cleanse is over. I think thats what is make it some what easier because I'm around less temptation. Also I'm not cooking so that also helps.
To bad not everyone can do that.

Off to drink my dinner :p

Weigh In: 168.9 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment