Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Master Cleanse Round 2: Day 1

In the beginning God created heaven and earth. Well in the beginning of this cleanse Stanley created the saltwater flush! lol.

In all seriousness the saltwater flush, if you ask anyone is probably the most annoying part of the whole cleanse. However it is one of the most vital. The night before the cleanse you are required to drink a herbal laxative tea of your choice then follow up with the "Saltwater flush" the next morning. Might as well get use to it because this will be the routine for the next 10 days.

Right now as I type I have just down a Quart of the absolutely delicious (sea) salt water( hence my sarcasm). I don't know if it was because I did this before but the salt water didn't taste that bad. Don't get me wrong its definitely not my beverage of choice.

So now I wait for the inevitable lol.

Day 1 Stats:

Weight: 172.2 lbs
Bust: 34.5
Waist:29
Belly: 32.5
Hips:40
Thighs:24 and 24.5

2 comments:

  1. There is a youtuber souljagirlsha (sp) who did the cleanse last week and she put the sea salt into gelatin caps from the vitamin store to make it more tolerable. Maybe you can try it that way, so then you dont have to taste the salt. I would like to try this cleanse, but I am not woman enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Yes I am familiar with Souljahgirl Im actually subscribed to her. However I am trying to stick to the original recipe and instructions. There are many variations to this detox and not all of them are beneficial. I don't want to consume anything other what is stated in the recipe. So that means no gelatin caps.

    I say give it a try its not that bad :p

    ReplyDelete