Friday, January 7, 2011

Master Cleanse Round 2: Day 4

So its about 10:08 on a Friday night. Usually I'd be getting ready to hit the club and get my dancing and drinking on. This year I'm trying to cut back on the partying. Also who wants to go party while on the master cleanse?
I woke up this morning and did even bother with the salt water flush. The laxative tea from the night before was kicking in and I couldn't bother to consume 4 cups of salt water this morning.
So far its been a breeze. Not much craving or detox symptoms. Makes me wonder If Im even doing it right? Maybe I'm not very toxic.

Overall I am very healthy. I never get sick not even a cold, so Im not surprise that Im not going through heavy detox symptoms. I went on the scale but honestly I don't recall what the weight was but I do know I loss some more. Tomorrow I will be back on the salt water and will also be weighing in.


No comments:

Post a Comment