Thursday, November 19, 2009

Healthy Skin = Healthy Body??

 

Ever heard of dry skin Brushing?  Well its basically brushing your skin while its dry.  What is the purpose of that you may ask.  Well Brushing your skin while its dry reaps a lot of benefits for the skin itself as well as the body.

Here is a list of some of the benefits of dry skin brushing:

  • Removes cellulite
  • Cleanse lymphatic system
  • Removes dead layers of skin
  • Strengths the immune system
  • Stimulates the hormone and oil producing glands
  • Tightens skin and prevents premature aging
  • Tones muscles
  • Improves circulation
  • Improves the function of the nervous system
  • Helps improve digestion

I’ve been doing dry skin brushing of and on this past summer and definitely seen a difference in my skin and is appearance.  I don’t think I done it often enough to see the other benefits.  I will definitely try to up my skin brushing game lol.  Below is a link to a site fully detailing this technique It is very informative.

 

http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/healingtechniques/Dry_Brushing_Technique.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment